Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Well, work has been hectic and I’ve been prepping to… teach my class!

I am not teaching the course that I told many of you about, instead I’m teaching a 1 credit hour class in the FCS department. I’m really excited about it, but a little nervous at the same time.

The madre is coming down this weekend. Our big plan is to head to Eureka Springs on Friday and not return until Monday. We are planning on mother-daughter bonding time and much needed spa treatments. Nico is going to Topeka for an SCCA race. He leaves Friday morning… anyone want to watch the kids?

School starts on Monday. Nico’s taking 12 hours and I’m enrolled in 9. We are going to be crazy busy this semester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goldie,
I think its great that you're going to be having your first teaching experience. Tell us about the subject matter.
The Divine D

JackandJel said...

i was so happy to hear that you'd be lecturing this semester after all. I know you'll just be awesome at it. Good luck!