All is going well with us. We returned from Kentucky on the 31st. Nico forced me to go to a New Year’s party at the “boys’ house.” I’m glad I went because I had a really nice time, but we left soon after the ball dropped. I was just too pooped to party.
I found out Thursday night that my Grandad went into the hospital with stomach pains, turns out he needed an appendectomy. Dad called me yesterday and said that he is recovering swimmingly. He’s already up and walking the halls. He’s also complaining about the food and wanting to go home, but at his age, 84, they make them hang out for several days.
Nico and I are working like mad on the bedroom. Today we painted the ceiling and the walls. Our plan for tomorrow is to put up the crown molding and the main bedroom door. Then we’re going to look into getting carpet installed. We were planning to refinish the hardwoods, but we don’t have the time. As soon as we are done with the master, we are moving out of the guest room and starting it’s renovation. Our goal is to have pretty much everything done by late March. We need to put it on the market around that time.
Nico and I are both on diets.
We have a “few” pounds to lose. Our diets consist of exercising and eating less. With all the stress in our lives right now, you’d better wish us luck.I’m headed into the office on Monday and will be spending my weekdays there until school starts on the 17th. Busy, busy!

No comments:
Post a Comment