The last two days have been busy for Ronin and I. Yesterday we went to our parenting group and today we went to a MOM’s Club date at the Nature Center.
Our parenting group is organized by the hospital where he was born. All the moms live in the same general area and delivered around the same time. The first half of each meeting we have an information session and/or an activity and the second half is social hour. Yesterday our informative activity was baby massage. Ronin really liked his massage and the oil was nice on his super dry skin. Here are a few pictures of him and his little girlfriend, Avery.

Today at the Nature Center we checked out some turtles, frogs, and snakes. Mainly we had social time with the other Moms. Afterwards we went to lunch with two other moms and their babies. Ronin was awesome both at the Nature Center and at our nice sit-down lunch. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such an easy going baby.
Our parenting group is organized by the hospital where he was born. All the moms live in the same general area and delivered around the same time. The first half of each meeting we have an information session and/or an activity and the second half is social hour. Yesterday our informative activity was baby massage. Ronin really liked his massage and the oil was nice on his super dry skin. Here are a few pictures of him and his little girlfriend, Avery.


Today at the Nature Center we checked out some turtles, frogs, and snakes. Mainly we had social time with the other Moms. Afterwards we went to lunch with two other moms and their babies. Ronin was awesome both at the Nature Center and at our nice sit-down lunch. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such an easy going baby.
I’m glad that we got out of the house when we could. It’s supposed to snow 5 to 8 inches in the next 24 hours. Have I mentioned that I’m sick of snow? Just last weekend I talked Nico out of putting his snow tires on his car. I was like, “how much more snow can be left this year?” Apparently a lot. I don’t know why he would listen to me about a car subject, but he did.
He went and bought nice snow tires a few weeks ago, but since he only has one set of wheels it’s kind of a drag to switch them on and off. I think that he’s going to go check out a used set of wheels this weekend.
More later...

No comments:
Post a Comment