Monday, January 04, 2010

We’ve already been challenged with our New Year of Nothing New. Yesterday we returned an item to Target (received a duplicate) and sure enough we wanted to buy some organizing bins. We refrained. We really need to organize some of the chaos in our basement. When we got home, I found an old shoe box and made a greeting card organizer out of it. It’s not very fancy, but it’s functional. Maybe I could decoupage it??? I’m open to suggestions.

I’m also regretting that I didn’t stock up on pajamas before we started this. I really don’t think I can buy them second hand. Thank God I got some new ‘jams for X-mas.

Kitchen is on hold. Nico’s swamped at work and putting in some overtime. He’s also got a really cool “test” car to drive around this week. I almost didn’t know he was home tonight, we are so used to the VW with virtually no exhaust. We can hear him coming from about a mile away. (He’s got the parts to fix it, just hasn’t found the time).

Ronin still isn’t walking. It’s only mildly worrying me. I’ve considered that there might be a problem, but I don’t really think so. I figure he’ll do it when he’s good and ready. He’s started using several new signs and can now say “thank you” in addition to all the other words he signs and speaks.

My friend just started up an etsy store. Please check it out!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

worry wort. :)
I love buying storage bins. perhaps you can find them used? on craigslist. also you should sign back up for free cycle. for sure.