Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pee in the potty and other goodness!

So much going on… lots of power struggles and tantrums… a few sleepless nights… a mild virus… For the highlights…

Tonight we had our first pee in the potty!!! He sat there for a long time and I read him a potty book twice before we actually had any action. Not 10 minutes later he peed on the couch, but I’m still ecstatic!!! We've been in no rush with the baby due in 5 weeks, but we are still following his cues and glad we did!

Thanksgiving pictures of naughtiness... Did they really think this was a good idea?


This week we had snow and today the boys have gone on several walks to make footprints and stomp in the slushy stuff.

Yesterday (Friday) we decorated gingerbread houses. He did it all himself...

Hopefully things will start to mellow out and I can get back to posting regularly before the baby gets here.

No comments: