He loves his baby sister sooooo much. Most of the time he's not interested in her or what she's doing. But at least once a day he asks to hold her. Here they are together.
Monday, February 14, 2011
My kids are cuter than your kids.
I've been wearing Saff in my BabyHawk baby carrier while I do work around the house. Well, R got a similar carrier from a friend of mine for his birthday. He's decided that he wants to carry around Sock Monkey like I carry Saff. So here he is wearing Sock Monkey.
He loves his baby sister sooooo much. Most of the time he's not interested in her or what she's doing. But at least once a day he asks to hold her. Here they are together.
He loves his baby sister sooooo much. Most of the time he's not interested in her or what she's doing. But at least once a day he asks to hold her. Here they are together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DO LIKE!! Can't decide between the two, which I like better so we'll give it two DO LIKES.
The monkey in the carrier is so Ronin. Missing him so much. Nonna
Post a Comment