Well the glorious days of simultaneous naps are over. Saff is doing two consistent naps a day, just not at the same time as R. Big Bummer.
I used to do much of my e-mail checking and blogging during that wondrous time¸ but as you can see, I’m behind.
A few recent highlights...
Ronin can tell jokes now, too bad they are only funny to two year olds.
Saff is playing with toys and EVERYTHING goes in her mouth.
Somehow I got yet another darn sinus infection. This time I am on a z-pack (antibiotic) and so far it has only helped a little.
N went to the Scirocco gathering this last weekend in Cinci. From the looks of his sunburned skin and dent in a case of beer, a good time was had!
I'm attempting to read a book called Radical Homemakers: Reclaiming Domesticity from a Consumer Culture. I could have written this book execpt for the "dissing" of my profession section. But she and I are only minorly in disagreement. I'm about halfway through.
Reading anything is very difficult with two young children.
We've heard nothing on the house. Short sales take a LONG time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment