That 80’s song has been stuck in my head. We’re doing so much around here and/or preparing for work that time is getting away from me. Last week we got estimates on a new garage and tree removal to build said garage. We are also in the middle of refinancing our house in order to take advantage of these lower interest rates. Next Monday, the 50 year old maple is scheduled to come down. As is the nearly as old pine. I’m both saddened and excited to get rid of these trees. The pine is ill and needs to be removed, the maple is just in the way. While I will miss the trees, I look forward to having more sun in my yard for an actual vegetable garden. These last few years have yielded no veggies. I’m also planning to plant an apple tree in the back. I will also (hopefully) have room for a small clothesline.
As for the kids, Saff is getting a top tooth. It’s giving her a bit of a hard time. I’m dosing her with Chamomile, but tonight I broke down and gave her a tiny bit of Tylenol. That sucker is almost through and once it is I’m sure she’ll be back to her pleasant self in no time.
R is still loving preschool and tomorrow is his turn at show and tell. He’s also very excited about his “Spiderman” themed birthday (whatever that’s going to be). I haven’t figured it all out yet.
N had a great review at work last week. He also participated in some sort of GM research. He was delighted to come home and tell me he got to critique interiors on several newer small cars… including the Sonic.
As for crafting, I’m finished with all the rainbow swap items and have moved on to the Birds, Bees, and Bugs. They are due soon, so my goal is to complete one bird per night. I’ve got 4 down, just 4 more to go. I’m making plenty of extras for my upcoming Etsy shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment