Sunday, November 20, 2011

Garage is built, Saff smashed her finger and hat crazy

The garage is built!  I will try to take a picture tomorrow.  Today, N installed the door hardware and an outlet on the back of the house.  Then he started moving a few things in.  Mainly things he doesn't want outside any longer (hello, expensive equiptment) and some things that need to be secured before we leave for KY on Wednesday.  Next is electrical and then insulation and sheetrock.

In other news, Saff smashed her middle finger in her brother's drawer on Wednesday.  It turned black, then purple.  I just chalked it up to baby injuries.  The color looked pretty good (all things considering) yesterday, but now it's oozing a bit.  I'm pretty sure the nail is in the process of falling off.  The tip of her finger and around the nail seems to be a bit red and swollen, but not warm.  So I e-mailed the doctor and am treating it by (trying to) keep it clean and with neosporin.  I also dipped it in some peroxide.  Later, I'll look up the natural approach.  Gotta try 'em all, in my world. 

Finally, I've gone hat crazy.  I'm making them for my Etsy shop (see below and left).  You can also visit my Etsy Many Paths, One Mountain.

Here's me wearing my latest wool creation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! However, nobody will ever look as good in it as you. You are the Hat Diva. Good Luck with your "Etsy". Nonna.