Monday, December 05, 2011

Dreary, Dismal Day

Today was no fun.  The weather outside was frightful.  Not a single thing was delightful.  Since we had no where we could go… it started to snow!  Okay, enough silly rhyming.  R was sick today.  He couldn’t keep anything down.  By afternoon he was able to hold in some ginger ale and he did eat a bit of dinner, but man was he a sad little dude.  He did enjoy watching lots of TV and playing several board games.  He seems to be on the upswing tonight… so I’m hoping he’s all better by tomorrow morning.

N sold his old snow tires!  I guess the sciroccos will not be seeing any snow this year. 
Garage update: Tomorrow, the HVAC guy comes to give us an estimate on a garage heater.  Then the electrician comes back to “hook ‘er up”.  I can’t wait to “move him out” to his “man cave”.  Oh, I’ll still let him sleep in the house, if he’s good.  J

No comments: