So our new house is pretty much taking up all our free time. I am surrounded by boxes!
Here is my dining room:
But in the midst of all this chaos, a really cool thing has happened.
My ETSY group Waldorf on Etsy got together (with much input from me) and put an ad on my favorite on-line magazine: Rhythm of the Home. (That's our rainbow window star on the left side of the screen.)
I'm so proud of this small group of motivated mamas! Go us!!!
I'll be involved in a giveaway in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I saw beyond the sea of boxes and noted you have drapes on the windows. Yippee!! that will help with the air leaks and the condition of the windows.
Congrats on your Waldorf Etsy ad. I checked out both sites and they look "awesome". Your herbal tea was an excellent choice to feature as it also makes for a beautiful picture. Nonna
Post a Comment