I’m recovering from Monday evening’s root canal. It honestly wasn’t as bad as I had anticipated. Tonight I feel a little pain, but not enough to even bother taking a Tylenol.
Yesterday Ronin and I tried out Baby and Me Yoga. We had a really nice time and I think that we may actually join the class. It was fun to do and I got a little bit of a workout in the process.
Nico’s still worried about his job. They are going to do another round of layoffs soon. We should know something (either way) in a week or two. We are trying to stay positive.
Saturday we are planning to go to the Royal Oak St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Hopefully we can get some good shots of our little Celtic jewel.
That’s about it for now. E-mail us anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment