Well another weekend has come and gone. We didn’t get much accomplished this time around. Ronin and I went to another Mother to Mother sale on Saturday. Nico went to check out car cruises on Woodword Avenue (the big main drag). There are plenty of “car dudes” up here.
Today we slept in a little and went to the later church service. Then we stopped by a lighting store and ordered a new exterior light for the front of the house. We have already installed new numbers, mailbox, and doorbell. Now the front just needs a good powerwash and for the landscaping to reappear. The old homeowner hadn’t heard of evergreens, so all I have is perennials.
We do have a lone crocus that came up in the back. I wonder what other pleasant surprises spring will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey girl!! glad you guys are doing good. i can't beleive how big the baby is already. wish i could come up and see you. maybe later this summer. love ya
sorry i should have said it was me. love ya
destiny
Post a Comment