SAHM searching for balance between conventional and crunchy, past and present, the spiritual and the existential. I craft as a creative outlet and as nourishment for my soul. I often make only one of a thing before moving on to the next. It's a bit zen; but that's how I roll.
Last night's craft project was a child-sized oven mitt. I used denim for the liner, it gives it a more authentic feel. Tonight's project was a drawstring (or ribbon) bag for the blocks his Nonna gave him for his birthday.
Oh and I shouldn't forget Roni's haircut... Bad Daddy!
As for the haircut, not that bad. Given Nico's skill for detail, the cut is even, sleek, and neat. Need a job suggestion -- put the barber pole out front. Nonna M
3 comments:
Hey. don't you need 5 more of those oven mitts?
Justlove your craft/sewing projects!!
As for the haircut, not that bad. Given Nico's skill for detail, the cut is even, sleek, and neat. Need a job suggestion -- put the barber pole out front. Nonna M
Very jealous of all the crafts you get to do!
Post a Comment