Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend update!

This week went by in a blur. We were invited over to the Navin house for a grill party on Friday night. We had a lovely time, but had to leave with a quickness because someone didn’t get an afternoon nap and turned into a crank-monster. Well, I learned a very important lesson: Ronin still needs TWO naps to be his sweet, shiny self.

Yesterday Roni and I went to the farmer’s market. We bought some veggie starts and a few flowers. While we were running back to our car in the pouring rain, Nico was dragging home another Scirocco. He assures me this one will be disassembled and disposed of properly. We are accepting names for the new car… I suggested “Vinny Vulture” since it’s basically carrion. But what do you think? Do you name something that’s destined to be demolished???

Today we fixed the lawnmower and Nico mowed a somewhat overgrown lawn. Ronin and I put in the vegetable garden. We planted 4 tomato plants, 4 broccoli, 4 peppers, a row of radishes, a hill of zucchini and some herbs. Not sure what this next week will bring.

Roni can say all sorts of words now, including his new favorite things “dump truck”, “loader”, and “elmo”. And he’s only eating meat (okay not ONLY, but mostly eating meat right now, can that be normal???)

No comments: