N bought me special bits to do a better job. Apparently we are still missing a piece because I couldn’t practice more tonight. Ultimately, they are going to be tree pendants on a wooden necklace for kids or adults. I have a fabulous image in my mind, but minimal skills. We’ll see how they turn out.
We have had lots of birthday parties recently. Here are a few cute party pictures.
Two weeks ago was our last visit to the Bluebird House, our Waldorf-inspired parent-tot class. We made bread. The boy loved it. So last week I put one of my vintage aprons on him and had him helping me with dinner. Doesn’t he have a Jack Nicholson grin on his little face? We both enjoyed ourselves. Oh and you can see the cork floor in this picture.
We have another birthday party this weekend. Now what to make for the little hostess?

No comments:
Post a Comment