Yesterday was a LONG and painful day. R woke up early. He was excited that his daddy was home and not at work. We cruised Woodward at 8:00 a.m. to see all the cool cars during the famed Woodward Dream Cruise (WDC). Then he only took a 30 minute nap before our friends’ WDC Party. He ate way too much sugar and snacks at the party and crashed once we got home. But he only stayed asleep for 30 minutes before he had an over-tired-induced-wake-up-melt-down. Very long night. He finally passed back out (and stayed out) at almost 11 p.m. Today we are taking it easy and trying to get back on our routine.
This morning he’s been biting me again. This is a clear sign of teeth issues. So I asked him, “show mama the your new tooth.” Fully expecting him to point to the top left 2-year molar, he surprised me by pointing to the bottom right area. This is the only blank space in his mouth. So I asked him, “Is this where the new tooth is?” He said “yeah”. So I guess we are finally on the last leg of the 2-year molars. Which further explains the attitude and sleep issues from yesterday. I will be so happy when these darn teeth are finally finished.
Question of the day: How do you recycle compact fluorescent light bulbs? We had our first one burn out (it lasted 4 or 5 years) and I didn't know if I could put it in our curbside bin or not. I know they contain mercury, so regular trash probably isn't an option. Off to send an e-mail to the recycling company that services our city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment