Thursday, May 26, 2011

The "new house" and a "thank you"

I just wanted to thank those of you who have sent me little e-mails saying that you read my blog. It means a lot to me and I really appreciate those messages, even if I don't get a chance to respond to your e-mails. It makes me happy to know that even though I don't have time to call or write to you family members "back home", I can still keep you involved in our lives.

Ok, now on to the new house... We are waiting on the bank to do their thing, the repairs to be made by the insurance company's contractors and our inspection after those repairs are made. Once all that happens and if we get bank approval, then hopefully this place will be ours. Here are some pictures:
Entryway
Kitchen

Family room (in basement)
Mid-century details

Living/Greatroom/Dining


The future "play room"


Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we really want this house!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The living spaces look terrific. What a delight to have lots of spreading out room!!! Nonna

PJ Steffen said...

LOVE IT. What beautiful (bountiful!) spaces and details. Chic chic chic. We're sending positive thoughts to the universe that all will happen as planned! xoxo PJ & CJ