Thursday, December 22, 2011

Organic ham & goin' after ornaments

Well this organic ham better be FANTASTIC because it cost an arm and a leg... Also, I got all the ingredients for Eggs Goldenrod. Prelogar tradition and all!

Someone has learned to climb packages to reach the breakable ornaments... But it's pretty stinkin' cute.




I'll try to put up little bits and pieces until Christmas day.  Then we plan to skype you all.day.long.  :)

Oh and on a final note, today R said "Holy Crap".  Guess I should do a better job of watching what I say. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The organic ham picture looks like a head with an open cranium in a plastic bag. Ummmmmmmmmmm tasty....yuk, Nonna, why did you say that.

Cute, cute Super-Saff. See you soon. As for Ronin just have him substitute manure for crap. Way more acceptable.

Ready for Skyping at your convenience on Christmas Day.

G-mama said...

I know it doesn't look to good. But it better taste good. It was like $5 a pound!

Can't wait to see you in january! Skype ya in a couple days.