Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lots of pictures and other fun stuff!!!

Yesterday was Wednesday and we had a nice day. We spent the morning at the library and walking around downtown Royal Oak. In the afternoon we went to the park. Last night I had my haircut. Once again I’m not 100% happy, but it’s okay. Good thing is that it’s just hair and it’ll grow.

Here’s my new ‘do.

Today we went to opening day of Greenfield Village. We get in free with our Henry Ford pass. We had a wonderful time riding the steam engine train and horse drawn carriage. My little friend did not enjoy the carousel. We got too much sun and not enough nap, but it was worth it. FYI it was 84 degrees here in Michigan today. Whoopee!!!

Tonight we had our first ever “date night”. We went out to dinner and left the little man with a friend. He had a delightful time and apparently did not cry or miss us at all. Here we all are reunited again.

Couldn't forget to pass on an Easter picture. Here's the boy in his new crown.

Here's one of him in a backpack the neighbors gave us. Doesn't he look like he's about to go off to school?


Here's my craft for the "bird swap". It's a bird watching kit. I'm making the little books and placing a wooden bird and notebook in each one. The children can trace the wooden bird and color it in for identification. I think they are turning out super cute. I'll have a couple of other fabric versions since I need 5. 1600/P1020693.JPG">

4 comments:

Brynn said...

They turned out great! Also that is one cute photo of Roni with the backpack

Deb said...

Super cute bird watching kit! I hope you get nice things back b/c it's clear you put a lot of love into that.

And Ronin had a great time with Lillian. She works for noodles & veggie chips and is happy to watch him any time ;)

Anonymous said...

Your bangs are fabulous. You have such a great face for hats, bangs and many other things. The only one cuter in Ronin and his pics are super fabulous.

Busy, busy with so many wonderful, healthy and productive activities. Much love to all of you. Nonna M

momma rae said...

i love these books!! they arrived today and they are just lovely. it is evident that you put lots of time, energy, and love into them. such a clever idea!

thanks also for the hostess gift! the cards are beautiful. i was just thinking that i needed a pretty note card to tuck into a package for my mom, who happens to LOVE butterflies, and then these came to me! ;)