Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday night, already?

Last weekend is pretty much a blur. Friday night we had pizza at our house with some friends. On Saturday, I went to a Mom 2 Mom sale and the whole clan went to fabulous brunch at our friends’ house. Saturday afternoon Nico replaced my brakes and rotors and changed the oil in my car. On Sunday, he did a similar treatment to his car.

Monday we went to the park - twice.

Today Roni and I went to a La Leche meeting and then out to lunch. After nap, we worked on his room. We are still trying to get the room ready for the “big boy” and his new “big boy bed”.

We are in the planning stages of a neighborhood garage sale. My first ever garage sale!

I’m also getting ready to conduct my first ever UU small fellowship group (as leader). My topic is Hinduism and I’m relying on info from my religions class at PSU. I’m a little nervous, but very excited and I LOVE discussing world religions.

Finally, I’m feeling like a big household purge (probably inspired by the garage sale). So no more plastic, please. I’m over plastic toys. I know some of them are educational. But they all make sounds and some of them light up… I just can’t take any more.

Tomorrow is still up in the air. I’m not sure what Roni and I will do with our day, but I have a haircut appointment scheduled for the evening. I think that Thursday night will be a first ever “date night”.

Take care!

No comments: