Nico’s back from the fishing trip. He left Arkansas around 4:30 a.m. and arrived home at 7:00 p.m. That made for a really, really long day driving. Sounds like he had a really nice time.
He also finished his second welded metal sculpture from his class. It’s also really cool. I don’t think I have pictures of either sculpture, I’ll put them on my picture “to do” list.
Big Boy Bed update: He has just finished his first full week in his BBB. I’m thinking of waiting until this weekend to start the night weaning. I just want to make sure he’s had plenty of time in his new bed before I take his “nu nu” away.
We still haven’t totally finished the kitchen. We’ve got flooring and toe kicks to do. We also have to finish painting the accent wall. Next we need to do some finishing touches on the front windows that we installed last fall. It’s been too cold to paint them and now it’s warming up nicely. We also have to get our garden in and I am itching to get some real landscaping done this year. I can’t believe we’ve been in this house for a year and a half. There’s so much to do!!!
Ronin’s words:
Yesterday he said, “bean” clear as day!
Today he learned, “lemonade” and boy does he love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment