Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of Preschool!!!

It went swimmingly! Not a single tear.
At home before we left:
Had to get Saff in on the fun!
Here he is in front of the building:
With his "homework", the getting to know you page:

His name tag:
Where he decided to put his name tag, much to my chagrin:
Settling in on the rug:
Right after he sat down on the rug, I waved to him and left. They usher you out pretty quickly. They don't want the kids to think that you get to stay. My friend was the parent worker today and she said he did wonderfully. Not a single issue or tear. He even ate lots of snack (hummus and carrots), they actually said they had to "move him along" because he was the last kid left at the snack table.

Here he is after class with his art project (marker on the back/poem on the front). See where his name tag ended up?

I am bursting with pride for my little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day. He looks so happy and inspired. I rather like where he put his name tag. He was doing the "guess who I am" get acquainted game. Nonna